Mother's Day hugs...

SoVerySad

to all our Mom members today. And I'm adding in the Dads, too, as they are pulling dual duty in most cases. You all are inspirations to me, reminding me when I'm feeling overwhelmed or inadequate that I can make it. It is hard to bear our children's pain in addition to our own. You've helped me hold up under the weight of it all. Thank you!!

Thought I was going to have a nothing day...... I have an 18 and 20 year old( both boys).....one lives an hour and half away on campus and doesn't drive, the other is at home but has been socially anxious.

Surprise #1    as soon as I got up  my 18 year old appeared and asked whether he could make me breakfast, which if you ask me was really sweet because that's what they did for many years when they were little. He's adavance his cooking skills though, he moved from cinnimon toast to french toast with syrup

Surprise #2  Early afternoon, son who's away at uni comes waltzing in the door, wondered if I would be interested in doing dinner with him and his brother.

From nothing planned to a day filled with love. I like it!......and I love my boys!

Hope you all feel the love and enjoy your day.