Looking for an 'old timer' - from YWBB

Nuggets

This is sort of awkward....

Wondering if anyone has heard from the YWBB member 'rabidbadger'.

I was friends with her on Facebook she posted she was taking a break - and has dropped right off my radar.  She hasn't answered emails to her workplace - I do not have a personal email for her.

I have an interest in her well being, we are not close friends and I swear I have no ill will or any nefarious reasons to hear from her or about her.... but if you know who I'm talking about and have recent (March 2016 is the last for me) contact with her, I just want to know she is doing ok. 

Send PM here, or PM if we are Friends on Facebook - I also have a throwaway email account at essentialgemini at yahoo dot ca (yes, 'ca' for Canada - .com will not work).

Gracias y saludos, Marlene aka Nuggets

• 1 month later...

Yo Nuggets!!!

Loooong time gone, eh??

My hubby's 10 years is in a few weeks and whaddaya know, I'm back with my peeps from ywbb.

It's a strange, strange life.

I hope you are fabulous.

Maureen.

Welcome back!  This widow thing is sort of like Hotel California, isn't it?  :) / :(

I am, and always will be, fabulous ~ it is the only way to be! 

Me, too.  If you find out anything that can be publically shared, please do.  I miss that nut job :-)

Take care,

Rob T

Ya, getting worried ~ still nothing and I have followed up on a couple leads from this posting, etc...