So glad I found you all

cassandra

Correct me if I am wrong, but are a lot of people on this site former members of ywbb.org?  I recognize some of the user names.

I had used that site a lot when my husband first passed but weaned away.  Last year I needed a fix and it was gone.  I was sad because it was such a great place to interact with people who got it.

Even if this is not a reincarnation of ywbb, I still really glad to have found you guys and a place where I can feel at home.

Cassandra

Hi, Cassandra.

Yes, widda.org was created due to the shutting down of ywbb.  Welcome to our new home.  It was sad for many of us to lose our old home at ywbb.  I particularly miss the years of wisdom from the many folks that ventured onto that site for well over a decade.  However, some dedicated members got to work and created a new site here.  We now have almost 1200 registered members as well as those who choose to read without joining.

Feel free to read and post.  I know that in my early days, it was important for me to connect with others in the same time frame as well as to read from those who were further out in their widow journeys.  Your contributions are needed!

Maureen