THE GOODBYE DREAM?

tybec

I had a dream I think others have shared similarly here.  I dreamed my LH had come back, and I am with NG.  And I wonder what I am to do. Yet, as the dream progresses, I realize my LH is not really there.  He is aloof, not interacting, just in the background.  I awakened to again the reality, "He is gone.  He is really not here."  This was right after the 6 yr sadiversary, and I wrote a Memorial and shared as I couldn't before. 

Now move a month later and NG and I are doing okay, but there are so many challenges and "right timing" things, AND I had another dream. This time, I have to be with my LH as he really didn't die, and I have to let NG know I am still a wife.

My brain/subconscious is on overload.  Not a dream analyst, but WOW.....

Oh tybec I have had that type of dream a few times and it is really unsettling.  Usually Tim just shows up and won't tell me where he's been and won't apologize for letting us think he was dead and here I am dating or married to NG and he just sits back and won't tell me what I should do.  I wake up feeling like I have let both of them down.

I don't know exactly what it means either but it is a total mind f*** !

Hi Tybec. Unsettling is right. I have experienced this many times. Usually in the dreams I am wondering how to tell my LH that I am living with and in love with a different man. The first few times LH came to these dreams, I was pretty shook up. Now I can quickly refocus in the morning.

I wish I knew how to interpret your dreams. Just be gentle with yourself, that can be kind of disorienting.