I really miss him tonight

smabify

I just do. 

Chicklet was in trouble last night, and I shouldn't have had to do it alone.  I just wanted extra hands - his hands - that love her.  He would have yelled at me for not doing it fast enough, but he would have been there.

I miss him talking to me.  Who am I kidding?  Arguing with me.  I miss debating,

I hate that he's not here to help me out.  I hate that chicklet has to go through this.  I hate that I almost lost her.  That when I sent her for surgery, I told her "when this is over, you'll either be with mommy or daddy, and either will be ok." 

Why is it so hard?  Why is nothing easy?

sorry for the rant - it's been a long night :(

Smabify, I am so sorry that your little girl is ill again. You have had so much to deal with alone, honey. You show amazing strength, yet I can only imagine how exhausting it must be. Of course you must wonder daily why all this has and continues to happen. It is more than anyone should have to bear. I wish I could help you in some way and I'm so sorry your husband can't be with you to carry some of the load and help to calm your nerves and comfort you.

Sending you love and the tightest of hugs for you and those beautiful little girls...