"Gates of Hell"...how can we get it here?

Hi everyone, after some discussion among the admin and moderator team, as well as input from a member of the board, WifeLess and I decided to remove the post "Gates of Hell" that was copied from YWBB. Unfortunately it breached YWBB copyright. In addition permission from the members who contributed to it was not received. This was a very tough call since we agreed it was valuable for many members, including both of us.

Take care, Bluebird

Maybe there is a way to rephrase the intent to start something similar here. I understand not being able to copy but the original quote could be posted and WE can do our part and put our stories?

Hi Carey, I think it's a great idea to start a new "Gates of Hell" thread. I would hesitate at copying the entire first post, since the member who posted it can't be asked for permission. If you are interested, perhaps you could get it started and let us know the part of that post that had an impact for you in quotes? Part of the power of it was the very many posts that followed. The best we can do is begin to recreate it for those who are continuing their journey with this board. I for one would contribute.

Take care, Bluebird.