Check In

HI I am here and have been able to post on a few sites already. I am a little over 4 months since I became a "widow"

I had been in waiting for approval on the the other board so I am so glad to get on this one. It has been a life saver at times even just to read the posts to know I am not alone in this horrible journey

the only question I have is how do I do a profile picture ?

Hi Donswife. glad to see you here.  :)

I posted my avatar photo by clicking on Profile, then moved mouse pointer to Forum Profile, right click and you'll see options for Personalized Picture. Maybe someone can post simpler directions than these.

Hi everyone, I am a migrant from the ywbb. I am at almost 4 months and post occasionally but mostly read and get great comfort from what others post.  I've been finding that the loneliness is unbearable even though there are people around me who are willing to listen at times (but not many who truly understand and know how to be supportive).  It does help to talk with others in the same boat--I've joined a loss of spouse support group and  am grateful to have this forum.  There are so many people here who are so good at expressing their feelings and so often it is exactly what I am feeling. And I am truly inspired by hearing about how others are finding ways to cope.

Thanks to all who got this forum up and going!