Mother's Day

Mac

It's been a quiet weekend so far. It's been raining for days here in Denver. I don't mind the rain. It looks so green outside. The creek is flowing fast and high. I'm having a relaxing morning. Cleaning some, goofing off some, making a slide show to honor/remember Cindy... My children's dogs are gone for the weekend, that's a nice break. GF is under the weather, won't be seeing her this weekend.

So I here I sit. Looking through the photos. Feeling so blessed. I had such a kind and loving mom. She was happy most all of the time. Super kind. Super intelligent. Super loving. She laughed on regular basis. I could go on forever.

Looking at the photos of Cindy too. What an amazing woman. What an amazing mom. We had it so easy in our marriage. Commonality of beliefs and goals helps so much! For both us, family is the most important thing in life. Grateful for our family life. So much fun. So many adventures.

Cindy and my mom got along so well. They were best of friends. Nice when things work out like that.

Feeling so appreciative and grateful for so very much!

DS will be here tomorrow. DD asked me to make dinner. Looking forward to that! I'm going to make it a Mother's Day dinner in honor of DW. Cook a meal that she would like. I'll be going to the Italian market and deli soon to get all the fixings for the antipasto. It's easy and meaningful to go there and to place my order. I just tell them I want everything that Cindy use to order.

Love you honey. You are/were such an amazing person. Tears. Love. Smiles. Memories.

Love.thumb.jpg.084aa12dfca304206002e94f9744dfbb.jpg