O.T. How many TVs do you have?

Sugarbell

Four. Two have cable.

I don't watch tv, prefer movies, but hardly watch them either.

I always had a rule no tv in the bedroom, but as my inlaws bought my kids a wii u and a play station for Christmas, I decided better in their rooms than out in the living room where I would have to listen/watch it.

And the other two are in the living room and the very underused playroom, they also have a wii and another play station hooked up to them, and we have an xbox in storage as we have four TVs and five gaming systems. My dh was a kid at heart and loved his video games.

My kids enjoy playing video games and watching movies, but prefer to be outside playing, shooting hoops, etc.. So I'm lucky I've never had to limit screen time. They mostly just watch tv in the evening when it's too dark to go outside, or if the weather is miserable.

Edited to add: even with all the TVs my kids still fight over the one in the living room,lol

2 TV's.  One downstairs hooked to the WII U.  And one in my bedroom.  That is it.  The boys won't have a tv in their room.  No need actually. 

Honestly I don't watch much of anything anyone.  I sometimes wonder why I have cable.  I never really watch a whole show even if the tv is on!

Growing up I did have a small tv in my room at a certain point ...but we only got 2 channels anyway on the farm.  No cable !  LOL

Guest marian1953

Hey all! Getting rid of the one damn Tv!!

Back to normacly..

Ok, I must share. Mike is finally well enough from cancer and his heart attacks that he is off  state disability and has to go back to work!!! So, cutting unneeded expenses and  comcast goes!!!

Guest marian1953

Thank you, Sugarbell! I can't tell you how relieved I am!

And girls, I just must to sy something to f=get it off my chest and I will. Years ago, at the college. I used to listen to to the older ladies at school talk about life. I learnt many things from those older women. They alwyas used to talk about "older gentlemen" needing a "nurse or a purse or both".  I had no idea what they meant. Ahem. I now have girlfriends in their "40's"" I kid you not- taking care of men.

So, forgive me if I get on a bandwagon here- do not sell out for acquiring too many damn Tv's  to make yourself feel better.  I use the tv's as an  analogy-we  have all been denizens in a country on the far side of Hell- so anytime I see us actively THINKING instead of GREIVING and HURTING- I am happy. and Mike seems to watch 5? what the hel

ps I need to get rid of damn comcast - 200 per month for wifi -shit- phone- hello? can get cheaper and 300 channels? What the Hell the rest of you doing? thanks

Marian

ps I am Irish, Damn it SB I believe everthing you say!

We had 6 TVs 4 years ago - I now only have 1 in the living room which runs kids shows only for my little boy - and no cable. I watch my football team for 2 hours each weekend and that is all, I don't even watch the news anymore.

3 for the two of us. Though my son uses the one from his room more as a computer monitor and will take it around the house. The one in my bedroom no longer has cable. Just mostly watch netflix, huluplus, DVDs and now HBO Go on it. DW used to fall asleep to the t.v. as a kid. I got her to drop that habit. Now I'm the one that needs a familiar movie on to fall asleep these days.