Gut Punch

MrsDan

I opened Facebook to see my face; someone posted a picture of me from about 14 years ago. She said she was going through pictures and found this one and misses my face. And I bunch of people I no longer have contact with liked it.  I basically stopped talking to this person because I frankly didn't want to hear shit like, "I hate to see you so...." The others basically disappeared, you know the story. Um, yeah I miss that face too. But that girl is dead. Thanks for the reminder that I didn't need of a reality that was so precious and ripped away from me. Before death, before infertility, before abandonment, before losing the only person whole had ever made me feel like a real person, one worthy of love and respect. A reality that in many ways seems false and delusional now. Fuck.

To add insult it was from a brief period in my life when I was kind of fat.

I am oh so sorry that you had this punch in the gut. It is unfortunate that people are able to post pictures of you and tag you in them, without getting your permission first. I know there are ways you can go about getting it taken down after the fact, but by then, the damage has been done. (((Hugs)))