loved one presence

2ManyQuestions

I have read what people have shared on widda with regards to feeling their loved one presence, and dreams but has anybody experienced, signs, scents, a movement you thought you might have seen from your peripheral vision when you look there is nothing, something out of place, an orb, something out of the ordinary….

It would be interesting to hear if anyone has experienced any of this.

I have. Many times in my house I feel like I just saw something pass a doorway out of the corner of my eye yet when I look there is nothing there. I have seen my late husband in dreams. I find dimes which was a symbol of a joke between us. I also smell cigarette smoke occasionally. My last dream of him had a message "I am busy here but I am always with you." At the time I was taking on a career change.

No.

I believe death is final and implacable. After my wife died I had a vague unconscious expectation that she would somehow fade away slowly, leaving behind signs and messages and traces as she disappears into the Beyond. But the silence is absolute. I wish it were not so, but that's the reality for me.

On the other hand, I feel very strongly that my late wife lives on in my life and in the lives of those who loved her. She is with me every day, but there's nothing supernatural about her presence.