3 out of 5 of the top life stressors

Trying

Is it no wonder I am riding an emotional roller coaster?  I'm crying, Im Excited, I'm having panic attacks, all I want to do is sleep, I can't sleep, I attack a room or a closet and fill 3 bags for the dump and more for donation, I can't remember anything, memories are flooding my thoughts, I'm yelling at my kids, I'm Hugging my kids like I may never let go.

I am a crazy person.  My "to do" lists have lists.  A few people with sincere offers of help and I have no idea how they can help.  I am so lonely and all I want is to be left alone.

Is this a nervous breakdown or just the warm up to one?

All of you who have sold the home you shared with your love, I am in awe of you! 

oh I so could have written this myself

I can't believe the amount of things I have to get done

I go into Manic phase then just when I want to just close my eyes and go to sleep , wide awake

not sure if we are teetering on the brink of a nervous breakdown

just wanted to let you know your not alone in this

Trying - you can do it ! Its a huge life change but it sounds like you are doing it for all the right reasons. I am in awe of these widows/widowers making these (positive) changes in their lives. I know I should sell the house I bought with my husband, downsize, start a new...but I cant find the energy to do it + dont want to lose money on my house. Wishing you all the best - this is stressful but will bring you longer term benefits.

I am right there with you, Trying. My move is planned in just under three weeks, and I am a wreck! When I read your post, my thought was that this is exactly how I am thinking and feeling these days. I guess we just need to take deep breaths and take one thing at a time. We will get through this! (((Hugs)))