Questions - really helped open conversation

So this may seem to some but I wanted to share in case there were others who struggled like me. When NG and I started dating we had already been friends for over a year and knew the basics about each other but there was so much more and things you never think about asking or discussing. I found a list of deeper questions and cut them up in an old jar and we draw questions out. The drawer reads the question and the other person has to answer first and then the drawer answers. These questions have lead us into many deep discussions as well as some seriously funny ones.

It has made an amazing difference in how we easily talk about the tough things and things we never thought about.

Just wanted to share,

Amanda

Sorry, I started back to school and haven't been here for a few days. Honestly, I found the different lists on Pinterest. I didn't keep them once I printed the ones I wanted. There are so many and of so many different kinds. Some are serious, some funny, some sexy, most very informative...just a fun idea.

Like I said some may find in unnecessary and cheesy and some are but it has been great for us.