Thanks for helping

Lost my wife 4/16 of this year she was only 35, never saw it coming. Just starting to figure out i have no control of this. Helps seeing how much this group helps others feeling the same way.  Thank you to all who post

Hi Scotty77, so sorry for the sudden loss of your wife. My husband was 34 when he passed suddenly with no warning. It is like being plucked out of your life into a parallel dimension. The house is the same, everyone else is still there, but the one person that was home is gone. At this point, just look out for your basic needs like water, sleep, and eating. Everyone is here to listen to anything you need to say.

Scotty77, I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your wife. The recognition of how my husband passing away suddenly had impacted most of the control I had over my life was really tough for me. We had carefully made plans that suddenly were gone with him and I was left dangling at grief's whim. I hope you will find some measure of comfort being around those who understand how difficult and painful the loss of a spouse is.

Sending you hugs...

Scotty I am sorry to hear about the loss of your wife.  Keep reading and posting here, knowing you're not alone can be a comfort especially if the people in your life seem to not understand what you are going through.