Energy of My House

Sugarbell

Ok...bare with me...if you think this is ridiculous (energy in houses) Stop reading.🙄.

This house..the one that is in contract to sell (thank God) has always had an energy to it. I feel it as do others. It can be warm and inviting (to the point of being intoxicatingly and making people gravitate to it) then can turn dark and suffocating.

I had lots of repairs/renovations done to sell. It was over the top inviting...to the point that I thought "Man I am a fool for leaving this house"--It's just a basic split level...lots of decks, etc. but not anything fancy. When I listed it...within 2 hours of being online...3 buyers came to look at it. We were in contract within 48 hours. This little young professional couple was drawn to it...I felt it and them. Hell I even staged my closet with cute cocktail dresses, pretty things, good heeled shoes because I intuitively saw the woman that would buy this house (I just did don't ask me how).

So...we are waiting...things going good, inspection passed, appraisal passed, they got the loan...just waiting game of closing date which I want to move up.  The energy has now shifted...this place is dark again. Looks the same-looks great-but it's that thing you can't put your finger on that's off (in the past I saged weekly burned lavender..to keep it positive-)... Sunday the brand new kitchen sink leaked-luckily my contractor lives down the street and fixed it.

This morning...every freaking plant in the house was dead. Those of you who know me or I  am friends with on FB know...I garden have tons of plants inside and on the decks. I.have a green thumb. Every single f$cking place was dead/black this morning.

I have always believed that their were spiritual forces at work with my husbands suicide. I keep that to myself...but too much has happened over the past 8.5 years for me not to be a believer.

This house-3 owners...all 3 became widows. husbands died while living here (in different ways).

It's so time to go. Laugh if you don't believe me. It's time.🌟🌟

SB, any chance of a slow carbon monoxide building situation? Do you have a detector? I'm not discounting your feelings and impressions of your house, just worried about you and the kids. I know you really care for your plants as you feel strongly about the importance of their energy. That is completely weird for them all to be dead at one time. It must feel pretty scary.

I hope you can move up the closing.

Hugs...

Definitely time to go!  When I sold my house last summer I had a lot of weird things break, go wrong, after the contract was signed but before the closing.  Got hit with lightning, AC crapped out, not small stuff.  I couldn't get to the closing date fast enough. When I met with my accountant  this year to pay my taxes she said that the closing happened within 3 days for me to qualify for both my and DHs capital gains exemption to count, 3 days later I would've lost his.  I felt like that was his apology for me having to pay for the AC, lol.

I have a carbon monoxide detector and they checked for carbon monoxide and Raydon during home inspection. It hasn't been that hot here so I leave windows open at night too -I like the breeze.

Five hanging ones...2 large ones and three tiny window plants that set in different Windows. Threw them out...that weren't salvageable and I usually get the plants on discount rack at Lowes and nurse them back to Heath (ones that are a little brown)

These were like almost black.

My freezer started acting up tonight too...Threw everything out.😂.

Not scared or anything....I know this houses personality (yea completely weird).

Our new house...I know the past 2 owners...al good stuff..good positive vibes in the house and neighborhood.

It's just time.