SoVerySad

I've been slowly watching as our membership numbers have crept ever closer to 1000. I see that today we had our 1000th member join. I am truly glad all of you found this wonderful forum, which I hope will provide you some comfort, if only to know you are not alone. I don't know how I would have made it through the past 3 years without it (and its predecessor). I have also made some wonderful friends I likely would never have met without this forum.

Hitting the 1000 mark did cause me to shed some tears, though. I am so sad that so many others have had to endure this life-shattering experience. So much collective heartache, it takes my breath away to think about it. I am truly sorry any of you had reason to end up here, but eternally grateful this special place exists.

Sending a tight hug to each of you (feel free not to accept if it offends you as it is not my intent)...

Awesome post SVS!!

I too don't know how I would have done this the past 3+ yrs either!  I have found comfort knowing I wasn't alone in this and that I wasn't loosing my mind.  To know that others have felt similar really helped me so much. I hope I was also, along the way to help bring a bit of comfort to others as well.

I call my wids my soft pillows to fall on.  My lovely down filled soft pillows!!

Hugs to all of you!

I'm very glad I stumbled into this forum - it's the only one I've joined, even though I'm at the bottom of the globe. It's great to be part of a group whose diverse members know exactly what each of us is feeling over the loss of our soulmates.