Messages from the Universe

66etype

I am 4.5 years out and thought I was pretty stable. In the past 3 weeks I have received such strong messages from the Universe that I cannot ignore them. I am not very clear on what I need to change, but I have some ideas, example I'm good at my job but it's not my passion. I keep wondering to myself if I just let things ride for a couple of weeks will the message become loud and clear instead of weak and ambiguous? I feel a change needs to happen deep in my soul but have no idea what it should be.

Ahhhhh... widow angst! It's the best!

Tracy xoxo

Hi Tracy,

Remember you from the past board.  WE are right there at 4.5 years, my DH Jan. 2012.  I get the change messages.  I started it last summer.  I DID quit my secure job of 19 years 2 years ago, feeling a need for great change and my life responsibilities.  I am at a different place now, and I still have the itching for change, moving maybe. Good luck in this new state.  Don't ignore it.  I did for a while, and it did nothing but cause more angst for me.!!!

I moved to another state last year. I did it for a job, which I thought was a better opportunity. It ended up setting off a whole host of changes, the biggest of which has been entering a new relationship. I wasn't itching to change like you are, but I've definitely seen the benefits. If your current job isn't your passion, can you identify what is and see if there's a living to be made in it?

Hmmm I stumbled across this post and I am feeling the same way I need a change mostly job related. I am hitting the 4 year mark and have been at my job for 26 years! Life is too short to be stressed out all the time. Interesting to see others are feeling that way too