Make or Break

SemperFidelis

This has been a weird ride. I'm trying to get some entertainment out of it though.

I will admit, I am a bit of a sick puppy myself.... Like a cougar that kills a rabbit and plays with the half-dead rabbit for a while before eating it and moving on.  I get some satisfaction playing fuck-fuck games with this sicko. It wasn't hard for me to get him to let me do a complete pull of material off his phone..... Recovering deleted text messages and the whole nine yards. I did that around ten days ago or so. So I confirmed what should be obvious, that he was doing this witchcraft the whole time we were together...... And clearly meeting up with these women too. One of them even knew what car I drive.

I really enjoyed watching his discomfort after I told him what I was doing with his phone. I know I'm sick. But seeing the blood leave his face and his inability to even look me in the face for the whole 30mins it took for the data transfer to happen. Lol. It warmed my soul a bit. Maybe I'm not dead inside after all 😉

He keeps emailing saying he will DO ANYTHING to get me back. So I told him I really need a new vehicle, something with 4wd.....and that he could PayPal the funds to me. Lol hahaha. Also told him I would love a unicorn, been wanting one since I was a little girl.

Basically I am ignoring his emails for days at a time and I get about 15 per day. Then I fuck with him a short bit and then ignore again.  Before I lose interest in screwing with him, any ideas from anyone? Lol.

Soon I will be done messing with him though. School just started again and I have less spare time hehe.

Guest wecouldbeheros

Seems like wasted energy, took all this time to change your number etc.

"Living Well, Is The Best Revenge".

Semper, eventually you'll get tired of screwing with him, but in the meantime, if it gives you joy, I say do it.  I did with the guy I ended things with along with telling him every single feeling I had about the shitty things he did to me when we were together.  It was cleansing and freeing and detoxifying and everything else in that department.  He eventually said he was going to block me if I didn't stop the "attacks" (he's so dramatic) so I told him to go fuck himself.  I felt better, my family and friends cheered me telling me it was about time I stood up to him and quit letting him use me and jerk me around so it was all good.  Do what you want now to make you feel better.  They sure as hell did when they were with us.