Boy sex

gracelet

There's just something about this one specific man. A connection, a tension, an understanding.

Not small things.

Widowhood upends us. In a lot of ways. It can be unsettling and make us question things that we've never questioned because we thought it was settled.

Although I doubt that sexuality is something that can altered by anything, for women, it can be a more fluid thing than it is for men. Or so the research says.

You and BW are young widowed in a world where that is not common. It's a powerful draw. Couple that with a kindred spirit thing and it's not a huge surprise that you feeling - not yourself.

Don't over-think it. It simply is what it is - for the moment. And it's not a bad thing, right? Just a weird thing?

I believe that we don't randomly meet people. They come into our lives for a reason. 

Not too fond of NAMBLA, that's all. ;)

Ah, Serpico - have no fear.  This particular use of "boy" is simply a linguistic device you are apparently unaware of.  No worries, it has absolutely nothing to do with pedophelia.  I once made a comment about a neighbor "kid" on the board and got a similar reaction.  What can I say?  Some use "kid" to refer to all kinds of people - my "kid" was in his 30s.  Grace's "boy" widower is a full fledged adult.

There are several theories as to why the linguistic device of calling an adult male a boy is increasingly prevalent over the last few decades, but I won't go into all of that.

GRACE - when it comes to sexuality, gender preference in humans is likely far less black and white than previously believed.  I wouldn't worry too much about a crush on one boy widower. 

I think we should just do a documentary of my life. Cameras can follow us to Amsterdam for wids on weed. It'll win an Oscar for best documentary.

Reality Show!!!!!

You'd rake in the big bucks girl!!

Who cares about the Kardasians, they have nothing on you girl!

Guest tableforone

If I get a fairytale ending with Boy Widower, my book can be called "Being widowed turned me straight". Sure fire bestseller.

Love this!!! When I was newly widowed, a concerned neighbor came to visit me. She was an intelligent, I thought liberal minded, college professor. She wanted to make sure that being widowed wouldn't make me become a lesbian. It didn't. Yet. Thanks for making me laugh today!