Boy sex

gracelet

HOW DOES IT WORK?!?!

I find myself only a few days away from probably more than likely hopefully but terrifyingly away from having sex.

Elle is probably watching me now thinking "what the holy fuck, Grace?"

What a curve ball.

I've done it before but I was drunk. Now there's a man who wants me, I want him, and the end result will be hilariously tragic or hilariously wonderful. Not in between.

Gaaaaah.

This time next week, I could be PREGNANT. (I won't, don't worry. But I could)

I would think the most important thing at this point would be to relax.  Really.  From what I have followed, you and this young widower care a great deal for one another.  You seem to have developed good lines of communication where there is mutual trust, honesty, respect, and genuine concern for the happiness and well being of each other.  That, to me, sets a pretty good stage.  Keep those same lines of communication open.  Be willing to experiment but don't be afraid to put on the breaks if something makes you uncomfortable.  No need to run screaming out of the room, but perhaps suggest a different way of doing things.  From what you have said, this guy will listen to and respect you and you will do the same for him.  From my own personal experience, that can lead to some pretty fun stuff.

Have FUN and be true to you. 

ETA - I think you know this, but SAFE SEX IS A MUST HERE.  No glove, no love. 

This time next week, I could be PREGNANT. (I won't, don't worry. But I could)

Oh, Gracelet!  Be careful.  I think you may remember my story from YWBB - fun single Manhattan girl turns rural mother.  Why you ask?  Widower boy plus lust. 

Have fun!!!

Sorry I didn't read this sooner. If the deed has not yet occurred I would recommend some liquid courage. It often helps me do things I would otherwise be too nervous or scared to do. Just remember not to get too drunk, because those who get hammered aren't going to get nailed (bad joke I know).

Deed has not occurred and may now not be occurring. How is it that when I start to get my head round something, the goalposts fucking move?? Got a fucking bikini wax and everything. Thank God I didn't go whole hog.

I can't even blog about it in detail now because as soon as you google Boy Widower, up pops my blog!!!! Terrified he will find it.

Guest nonesuch

So [ nonesuch swills coffee and scratches her head ]

It's a typo, right?  "Box sex" should read "boy sex"?

Because I'm doing research here- BDSM, etc,

And if there's another kind I haven't tried, well, I'm pulling for Gracelet's event to occur, because enquiring minds need to know what this is.

;-)

So [ nonesuch swills coffee and scratches her head ]

It's a typo, right?  "Box sex" should read "boy sex"?

Because I'm doing research here- BDSM, etc,

And if there's another kind I haven't tried, well, I'm pulling for Gracelet's event to occur, because enquiring minds need to know what this is.

;-)

Ha, indeed a typo!  I hadn't even noticed.

BW and I had a heart to heart last night.  He's feeling a bit down and guilty about lots of stuff.  Makes sense he feels guilty about sexting a lesbian widow for the past three months...

Well, he also got a picture of my boobs in a nice lacy bra last night ;-)

Guest tableforone

I thought it was box sex too! Possibly a british, lesbian slang for hetero sex. Opened today to see how you'd liked it!

When I first saw the heading of this post, I thought it said "Box sex".

So I was thinking, well, if sex with a box turns your crank, okay by me, but honestly, I just can't see how that would work. Apparently, my imagination is lacking. :)

Mike

I think you should look it up on Urban Dictionary.  I think Gracelet might be in for a wild ride if she actually meant Box...  :o

:o  My eyes, my eyes!!!  LOL.  "Box sex"...  To each their own, I guess.  I like to learn and am glad I read that, I guess.  Others may not feel the same.  ;)

ETA - for old timers, think "somewhat crude content" thread... 

I don't even want to know what box sex is, thank you very much. I'm a total innocent.

Well, bikini wax didn't totally go to waste...

I was at a super posh LGBT charity do with work last night. Seduced one of our clients... It won't come back to bite me though as she isn't a buyer or decision maker, rather she just works at a client company. That's what I call good networking and client relationship management.

I decided to screw subtlety and went straight for the "if I asked you to come home with me, what would you say?". No sleep til 4am ;-)

BW doesn't know what he's missing.

maybe this is none of my business, but why would a lesbian be messing with a "boy widow" anyway? You clearly prefer women.

I don't get it.

tell me MYOB if you want.

I don't get it either. Yes clearly I prefer women. In fact, I more than prefer. I don't like men ever! And never go looking. There's just something about this one specific man. A connection, a tension, an understanding. Goodness knows what he's done to me. This is why it's such a mindfuck.