it really sucks when....

You are out shopping and see pretty spring flowers in the market and think to yourself "she would like these". The urge to purchase them comes...then you realize you have no one to give them too... better run fast at that point because the tears are hard to hide in the grocery store at 5:15pm...

Sigh....

Guest TooSoon

Im sorry the flowers were a trigger - maybe one day you will buy them for yourself and they will remind you of her and you will smile.  Hugs!

RIFF,

I am a little surprised you didn't buy them anyway, and then give them to the first person you saw that looked like they could use some cheer. Then you could post on DonnaP's kindness thread. Cause that's the kind of guy you are.  8)

RIFF,

I am a little surprised you didn't buy them anyway, and then give them to the first person you saw that looked like they could use some cheer. Then you could post on DonnaP's kindness thread. Cause that's the kind of guy you are.  8)

Love this...

RIFF,

Love this...

I love this too. For a split second I thought about it...then as I said the flood gates were about ready to let go and ...well you know...I'll try better next time.