I started a blog after almost 5 years

Elenuna

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if it's okay to post about this sort of thing, so please let me know if I'm overstepping any boundaries.

I've been a member here for a while (originally joined YWBB in 2013) and wanted to share the blog I started. I've kept a sort of diary since the day Brandon died, and over the years, it's ended up being pretty long. I'm at a point in life where I want to share my experiences and pain. When I was new to this widowed club, reading what others wrote kept me going. I'm hoping I'm able to help someone in the same way. I plan to both post some of my old diary entries as well as write current thoughts and musings.

http://www.thewidowmosaic.com

((hugs))

Good for you for starting a blog. There is benefit in posting from further on the path as it is helpful for readers to see others who have been through this experience. Even after 3+ years I find myself searching for new materials to read on widowhood. We wids often feel so alone on this journey.

Just read a few entries.  I want to say, "It's great!," but that seems like such a strange thing to say about such a topic.  I guess I'll just say I really appreciate what it is you're doing and saying.  xo