Hockey therapy

RobFTC

Oh thank you for posting this RobFTC. Such a heartwarming story. Being a Canadian hockey fan only warms my heart even more. Travis is one very special young hockey player to do this for families.  My heart breaks for the pain of this Mom knowing the pain especially she is in (not to diminish the pains of the kids but you all get that)

Of course, now I want to get Kim on the board.  I think I found her Facebook page, but I'm uncertain about how a friend request from a strange guy from another country would look.  Who has PEI connections here?

Take care,

Rob T

Maybe a request coming from a woman would be a bit more comfortable for her. Must admit, anything coming from a man earlier out would have freaked me out. No offence Rob, just where my head was then. I'll send her a request to or would that just be too much. I wait for a reply.  She has such a wonderful family and I could just see her widow pain while being strong for her children. What an amazing lady like so many of you on here!

Hugs

So now I'm crying! Amazing.

Thank you for sharing this video, of course being a hockey fan the title caught my eye.

A friend of the family arranged for the Toronto maple leafs and Ottawa senators to send a bunch of autographed pictures and hats and other memorabilia for my boys after their father passed away. It was so nice to see the smiles on their face, just as it was nice to see these kids smiling and so happy!

@robftc. I local police officer was killed not long after I joined the club. I had to tell her about here. I don't know if she ever made it to the board, but I found her on twitter, and my one and only tweet was to tell her about the board. I like the fact that you reached out. I hope she finds us too.