NHL Playoffs!

BrokenHeart2

Problem solved Nuggets, widowat33 and I have it all figured out. Go Sens Go.

They lost tonight 4-3 but there was no shame in the way they played. Hamburglar's 1st ever playoff game ( 22nd NHL game) Price - how many playoff games has he played? Haha. No shame there. Also, so many newbies and we all know how that feels!

Go Sens Go!

It was a good game. Pretty feisty, but that's what I like most,lol.

Was hoping they'd be able to take the first game, but there's always the next one :)

Was happy when Subban got kicked out, he's a dirty player, then he tried to go back out in his street clothes. Just hope Stone's arm feels better for the next game!

I agree widowat33. He is hurt. Suban got what he deserved.

I heard an interview with Coach Cameron today and his philosophy with the team is they are in for 7 games with overtime. Game 1 is nothing.  I think it might have been good for them, not so cocky with all the wins, it won't be easy for them.  I think they are having fun though. I am ( for a change :)

I like Calgary's and Ottawa's stories.  I lived in Vancouver, so I have a residual fandom that they have not been able to excise.  I have gotten to like Montreal a lot, yes, even Subban.  And how can you not hope Winnipeg slaughters a few Ducks?  I might cheer for Colorado if I could ever see a game.

The worst thing is that we are guaranteed to lose two Canadian teams in the first round.  But at least they showed up well this year.

Take care,

Rob T

GO BLUES!!!

Oh yeah, they snuck into the playoff with a lowly 109 points, IIRC :)

St. Louis has always been in a pretty select set of teams - one of the four teams intact from the original expansion in 1967.  It's been fun to see them having some real success the last couple of years.  As long as they aren't playing a Canadian team  :)

Take care,

Rob T

Take care,

Rob T