Happy Mothers Day

Trying

This can be a difficult day but I hope everyone finds a few moments of peace.

To all of the moms doing it alone, to all of the Dads doing all of the duties of mom, to all of the children and adult children who lost their moms way too early, Happy Mother's Day.

Thank you !! This day is always tough, as is May given this is the month of Mothers Day, my sadiversary and my wedding anniversary. But I am thankful my mother has flown to MA to spend the week with my son and I and we have planned to go to a Mother's Day brunch + work on my garden today. My son and his nanny also put together a thoughtful present which my 4-year son presented this morning by saying "Happy Mother's Day!" Plus my sister send us flowers and my MIL gave me a spa certificate.

My late husband spoiled me so much on our first Mother's Day (trip to spa in limo) - I miss that....but I am thankful for what I do have as well.

Wishing everyone a peaceful, lovely day - even though I know its hard.

Guest TooSoon

We are all rock stars!!

Thank you every one of you. I would have been long ago committed were it not for all of you solo parents talking me off the ledge. Some days I look at M and marvel - truly marvel - at how far we've come together.  Those days now outnumber the "there's no way in hell I can do this alone" days!!!!!!!

Lots of love to all of you, solo dads, included!!