Disturbing dream

Last night I was out of my "non habit forming" (HA!!) walmart sleep aid.  The migraine combined with the 100+ temperatures made me not sleep well I guess. I dreamed that Chad faked his death. That he found another woman in Saudi and wanted to "see where it could go"  but was scared of the backlash here so he faked it, then decided he wanted me and the kids back and showed up here.  OMG OMG OMG  nothing has ever felt SO real I woke up sobbing, I remember saying "How could you do that? How could you watch Skype ring over and over and see my panicked messages and ignore them? How could you hurt us like this?"  I remember screaming and then hitting and kicking him and clawing at his face. I woke up with an even WORSE migraine and I'm hoarse and exhausted.  I just cant shake how very very real it felt. I'm at work already and I still can't stop thinking about it :(

I have had that type type of dream . not the cheating part but all of a sudden Don shows up

I am shocked and asked how this happened ? he never really says but I keep saying you were cremated

and asked weird questions like what do we do about insurance Money ?

that's how real it was

then I did calm down in the dream and got to get one of his bear Hugs

so mine was a really nice feeling when I got up but I can relate to how realistic it was and emotional

so I can see how upsetting this would be for you with all the raw emotion and anger , hard to shake off

not easy to take

I am sorry you had such a horrible dream.

For some reason, it reminded me of one of the worst arguments my Kenneth and I had, in our 13 years together. He dreamed, once, that I had cheated on him. He woke up extremely angry with me, even though he knew I hadn't actually done anything wrong. He then picked the argument with me, making me late for work. When I got a ticket for speeding, since I was trying not to be too late for work, he got even angrier and spent an entire week dragging the argument out, due to the unseasonable anger he was feeling.

At the time, it was a terrible, horrible argument that made no sense, at all. Later on, he and I would look back and laugh about it. That man threatened to divorce me over a dream, can you believe that? For years, he would tell me that he wanted a divorce, and I would laugh and tell him I had heard that before. lol

Sorry to hijack your thread. I really am sorry about the nightmare and how it has left you feeling, but I do want to sincerely thank you for triggering the memories of laughing about that stupid argument.

Days later and I'm still rocked by it.  Normally I forget my dreams within hours of waking up ... now I'm walking around haunted.  No one understands, oh it's just a dream, yaknow?  I just can NOT shake it and am having the suckiest week.  Have had a headache consistently since that day that won't go away and I'm scared to sleep.  Thank GOD I get to go to the beach tomorrow. I don't know what I would do if it wasn't there to anchor me, to have a goal to work toward the weekend for.  This shit's gotta stop! I usually sleep SO well in a tent down at the coast, so I'm counting on that to be my savior.

So weird, I'm having a horrible day to day that was all started by a dream. An awful one where I was somehow in the old movie and record store where my boyfriend and I used to go shopping. All of a sudden the store was full and everyone was laughing at me about my boyfriend being dead. Suffice it to say I haven't gotten out of bed much today since waking up.

So sorry for what you and all of us are going through. Hugs.