Cheeky Bride ~~

Nuggets

.... she had the NERVE to wear a white dress! 

I never wanted to get married, always thought it was a pretty shitty deal for women... but I ended up caving because the dood was my best friend and whaddoo you know:  I was his QUEEN for 23 years. 

6 July 1979 --- fabulous day for a wedding.

525249_10201092687458594_2018079139_n.jpg?oh=a955ae13376d8c52cf9d5cdd160d2fba&oe=562C527F

you looked great. Lovely dress. I hope you're having good memories of the honeymoon (since I'm two days late, I assume you'd have been in your honeymoon by now...)

Fer sher, the first day I threw open my suitcase and discovered my cousin's clothes - identical suitcases.  She was at least 8" taller and 30 pounds lighter than me, so I could use the socks... and little else. 

The second day we had drove over the cooking gear for camping in Alaska (put it under the car - my mother's wood panel station wagon - we were sleeping on a foamie in the back)... and had a frying pan and a aluminum coffee pot for the rest of the week. 

Still managed to have sex a couple times a day though ~~ thought even that was challenging:  in July there is about 20 hours of daylight a day in the Yukon ;), and the car did not have tinted windows.