Horrible Weekend but Exciting Monday

Alexswife

Yesterday was the three year mark. To say it was horrible would be sugar coating things. I'm still so emotional and get fight the tears.

How in the world could three years have went by? I love my sweet Alex so much.

On a brighter note, I just scored an interview with my dream employer! I know, I just started a new job but I applied for this one a long time ago. It's for a parapro position in the school system. It's not much money but I would get my summers off and still be able to teach little children like I love.

The only downside is the interview is Thursday and there is no way I can get off work. I have never called in sick when I wasn't sick before. I am an awful liar and honestly, the guilt of lying eats me up inside but I don't think I have another choice.

I'm so sad from the weekend yet so thrilled about this opportunity. I feel like I'll never stop crying from all of the emotions flowing through my body. Please wish me luck thursday and help me pray that all of this works out.

I just want to my amazing husband about this interview. He would be so happy for me.

I went this morning for my dream interview and I let my nerves win. They didn't seem too impressed with me. I will know something soon. I'm ok though. I've somehow survived getting engaged, married and widowed in nine months. If I can survive that then I can get past the letdown of not getting my dream job.

I just wish Alex was here to catch my tears. I miss him so much.

Thank you all so much for your encouragement and support. I will let you know something as soon as they call.