Back to basics

Momtojandj

first guy dated after hubby.. We immediately went into texting and seeing each a lot. Never really "dated". Guy that I dated for a year , we chatted , went out then just fell into dating , I guess .. This guy last night .. Has been a really dating process .. Met online, emailed, then phone, then asked me out , followed up with can't wait till Sunday ( day in between call and date ) last night asked if he can call me today . I realized I usually go from zero to 160 in a relationship.. Maybe the fall out of being married and widowed , just used to constant company etc. so interested to see how this goes. Strangely I'm calm about it . ...

I think there is something about falling right into relationship mode and skipping the casual dating process. Is it an age thing or because we liked being married and that's what we're comfortable with? I don't really know but I hope you can just enjoy the fun, flirty, getting to know you part with this guy and see if he is worthy of being in a relationship with your fabulous self!

I am so cautious it takes me a little while to get into a "relationship" ie. not dating anyone else. But I also think its natural to fall quickly into a new exclusive relationship - given age, prior experiences etc. Plus maybe you are lucky in that you have been able to meet potential partners that you are compatable with relatively quickly : ) Thats great. I hope things work out with New Guy and I am SURE old guy is realizing what a dolt he was. All the best,