Facebook official

Trying

It's a strange world we live in that the next "big step" in our relationship is to post a picture together from our weekend together on Block Island. For the few who didn't know, it's now official I guess. Such a wonderful weekend and we are so happy so why not now?!

Such a wonderful weekend and we are so happy so why not now?

Exactly! When Jess and I started posting pictures together to Facebook, I was pleasantly surprised by the numbers of "likes" and comments each received - and even more so by things my friends and neighbors told me in person.

It feels so good to have others share in our happiness, and I hope that the experience is the same for you. Congratulations on taking that step - it is a big one!

It is funny ....but you're right, putting it on facebook is a certain step.

I laughed, in March after a getaway, I snuck a picture in that had both our feet in it. It was a practice run in my mind .Maybe gave people a hint.

Then in the summer I put a whole picture in.

About a year ago, I posted a picture of just our two pairs of feet intertwined on a beach blanket with the sand and ocean in front of us - but no faces - no tagging, no explanation - and I'll admit it, it felt good.  I might even have been a little smug  ;)....Enjoy!

I have been so focused on certain people in my current life who might not already know that I totally forgot about my college roommate from Freshman year.  She had a crush on NG and told me I was not allowed to date him. He transferred after Freshman year and I never heard from him again until we crossed paths 18 months ago (27 years later). Now I'm dying to know if she noticed who I was with in my FB post!  Just a funny twist in our story.