Obama and Playboy Neighbor

Sugarbell

Had the best day yesterday....I got to see President Obama-in a small setting of only 150 people, shake his hand and listen to his policies/budget on helping the rx abuse/heroin/opiate overdoses in WV. (We have the highest rate of overdose deaths)

It's a subject I am passionate about (as y'all know).. and never thought I would be able to attend.

Playboy neighbor calls me Monday and tells me he mig be able to get tickets. His daughter is an attorney for Joe Bden. He gets my SS number birthdate and says he will let me know. Tuesday he calls at school-He got tickets.

We stove up in his convertible Mercedes with the top down-had lunch...and went to the event. It was amazing and I love talking politics with him. He didn't hit on me (he obviously knows I am seeing someone I mean he lives across the street).. but did ask me to dinner. I declined and told him I needed to get home to the kids.

No temptation on my part...and trust me finding a liberal well connected mentor is hot to me. But looked at him solely as a bud/neighbor. NG knew I was going and was excited for me...but doesn't know the history with Playboy neighbor.

NG came up after his meeting around 9...It solicitafied to me how much I am into and committed to NG. Cause before playboy neighbor could seduce me Everytime.

Of course probably 80 percent of my friends here hate Obama. So I am sharing it here.

It was a happy day....and a day I proven to myself that I do finally have my shit together (in more ways than one yesterday)😊

Guest TooSoon

So glad you got to go and it worked out even better than you'd hoped!  Can I admit I was seriously happy when I saw the words, "Playboy Neighbor" reappear?  Glad he was a gentleman.  Love it! 

Does Playboy Neighbor know that he has a national fan club?

he needs to write a "How to" book of some type.

No..he doesn't know! He's uber private. But in my next book Playboy Neighbor is definitely getting an entire chapter.

I am one of the people who writes a book...gets 5 copies made then locks them in a safe deposit box and my kids and grand kids can read when I die. 😃