Blatant disrespect from my Daughter, opinions please

Torn

Torn, glad to read you are more peaceful today. The disrespect is not easy to deal with while actively grieving. Feels like being kicked when you are down. I hope things in your home settle down soon. You're a good person to be admired.

I was serious about the dogs yesterday ;)

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you aswell.

Heck this lil dog, never hurt anyone,offers me love and compassion.

It beats the ignorance hatred that stems from these ungrateful kids ;) .

I wish I wasn't conditioned to feel this way,but I do and it's the sad fact.

I'm hoping I can goto waffle house tonight at least the people there are happy and are outside my situation.

Thanks for the support, ToRn

Just wanted to wish you peace and good feelings today.  Holiday is over and hopefully you and your daughter will be able to talk and come to an arrangement that works for you.  Disrespect toward a parent is never acceptable whatever the reason. 

I want waffles. Let's all go. Pecan, please, and some scrambled eggs and hashbrowns with cheese as well.

Maybe we could all do a waffle dinner...haha.

Today I visited a old friend + his wife,such a breath of fresh air.

Away from the hate and onto the love of friendship,a great way to spend the day.

I was sad to come home, but things will get better, there on their way out & I'm feeling good about it.

Guest TalksToAngels

I don't understand all that you write. On their way out meaning their leaving (for good?).

If this is a disrespect by your daughter and or her husband, I would be the first to show them the door. And a foot.

(A foot out the door). It's your house, and that would be the day I would let someone dictate to me. Just saying this is not healthy for anyone involved. If the man married to my Daughter showed the kind of disrespect you describe, it would be a one week notice, then you're out. I understand there is s concern about your Daughter, but anything that is to a point of DV? Take it outside leave it outside, or if you can't keep the house, find another way. You will not be helping anyone by letting this continue.

My thoughts go out to you.