can I get a break?

imissdow

So today my oldest DD calls blubbering.  He bio-dad is in the hospital with blood clots in his lungs.  He was admitted last night and she got a call from someone from his church.  So I took her to the hospital to see him. First time I have been back to that hospital. It's the one my DH spent 3 weeks in.  My MIL has a mass on her pancreas. It is per-cancerous she  will be starting chemo after the new year then radiation and finally the same surgery my DH had.

I'm already stressed out.  My oldest DD decided to drop out of college she is going to try to get full time hours at work.  My middle DD messed up her knee and now has 3 pt appointments a week.  On top of all this I'm trying to get my house ready to go on the market in January.  I'm so tired and I think I'm getting a cold. 

Ok so I'm done whining now. Time to get back to work, and take my middle DD to go see her Bio-dad.

Wow, that's a ton of hard stuff to deal with, my heart goes out to ya.

Your daughters are blessed,hopefully they know :) .

Vent all ya can through these processes,worse case it could feel better to see it typed out in front of you rather than kept inside your head.

That's not whining- that's all just too much.  I hope you can get a moment (or many more moments) of respite over the holidays.  I can't imagine the energy it takes to move- it's part of my medium term plans but the thought is completely daunting.  Hope your DD's bio-dad and your MIL's health stabilize.