His 2nd Birthday in Heaven

Viva

Today is supposed to be his Birthday.... Obviously nothing to celebrate but tears.

Facebook likes to remind me with the pictures of him and I taken together 2 years ago, his last birthday celebration on earth. I just hate this function and it upsets me. Therefore I finally set the date to stop facebook to show me the pictures  from a certain period. I prefer to stop it completely but there is no such option.

Anyway,  I just miss him miss him and miss him......

72e882ee4941c0255f042d1282c2beda.jpg.41f2f618d74a62bd8dfcb9126a5f1c68.jpg

I know what you mean. I feel that heartbreak again too. Can you think of anything you could do to redirect your thoughts?

My daughters and I celebrate his birthday.  Last year I donated whole blood, and I probably will again this year.  Blood donations extended his life and I promised him that I would donate because he would never be able to because of his cancer.  We also made his favorite dinner and dessert.

February 4th, his death date, we don't really acknowledge.

My husband died 5 days before his birthday. January also. I feel like I can't begin the New Year until those dates pass. May 2016 be a better year -for all of us. 

Maureen

Maureen I feel exactly the same. I always feel cannot start my new year in January as well. I would call it a ?heartbreaking month?.