It was my distinct pleasure....

Nuggets

to meet Bear1956 (IronBear, BarneyBear, and various other Bear and Barney variants and deviations over the years) from this forum and the now-defunct YWBB today.  I am visiting a WidowNet widow who now lives in NE Florida and drove south about an hour, Bear-sum drove over from his central Florida domicile and on the Atlantic coast.

We fixed the world, legalized pot, eliminated world hunger/child poverty/misogyny and exchanged everything we knew about Clothing Optional/Naturists beaches all over this planet... and of course, the WidowWalk and how much is sucks and how we are changed forever.

Pix on Bear's FB page, shared on my page ~~ if you're not FB friends with either of us you'll have to rinse your eyes and never speak of this ;)

Namaste

We fixed the world, legalized pot, eliminated world hunger/child poverty/misogyny and exchanged everything we knew about Clothing Optional/Naturists beaches all over this planet... and of course, the WidowWalk and how much is sucks and how we are changed forever.

lmao  ;D

Next time, you bring the pot cookies and we get naked at Playalinda.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...