Widow brain not working ... need directions on posting profile pic

linda5

Hey there, are you trying to upload a pic from your phone or from a pic hosting site such as photobucket or tinypic.com or a pic stored on your PA hard drive?

Directions are a bit differing for each. Let me know which one and I'll post directions.

Baylee

This post is timely because I think I figured out how to do my profile pic....not sure if it is working though so I might need some pointers too. I tried to upload a Facebook pic as my avatar here. TIA for any advice if it has not worked yet.

Nope, it is not showing up on this end, does anyone see anything? Thanks.

@Baylee627 please post here, I am trying to post a pic as my avatar from a Facebook pic, guess that would be the hard drive?  Believe it or not, I was the computer whiz wherever I worked before but not that good with pics :)  Thank you!!!

This is done, and I will post their instructions or they will post them. We will get back to you as your questions are important to us.

In the meantime, if anyone else knows how to use a FB pic as your avatar, please feel free to post how you did it.

Baylee

This post is timely because I think I figured out how to do my profile pic....not sure if it is working though so I might need some pointers too. I tried to upload a Facebook pic as my avatar here. TIA for any advice if it has not worked yet.

Nope, it is not showing up on this end, does anyone see anything? Thanks.

Hey HvnBound! Unfortunately facebook does not allow direct linking anymore. In the past it was a simple thing to do, but it is blocked now by facebook. I had to right-click the image on facebook and save it to my desktop, then upload it into the forum profile. :) Let me know if that answers your question.

Lewis