(((((lcoxwell)))))

Jen

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today. (((((HUGS)))))

23 months for me... it's a Thursday, and I'm at work. Feels like deja vu. I've already warned my coworkers that I might be fragile...

((((Jen))))  You are such an angel! Thank you so very much. I have been thinking of you all day, too, and wish that I had had time to come here earlier in the day to see this. Last night, I barely slept, at all, somewhat like I did that final night Kenneth was alive, as I waited for him to take his final breath. This morning, I remember watching the clock and thinking that two years ago at this time, was when he died.

Though there were a few sad moments in the day, and I had a bit of a migraine for much of the day, I managed to make it through most of the day without completely falling apart. Thankfully, New Guy thought it might be easier, if I did not have to spend the entire evening alone; so, he and I had dinner together and spent some low key, quiet time at my place. He didn't stay too late, though, so that I would also have some time to come here or to have some time alone with my memories, as well.