Tybec1 & Questions - are they here yet?

HvnBound

Hey all, I sent messages to Tybec1 & Questions but no replies and I hope both are here now. Tybec1 - I go to your area in MO every weekend and hope we can connect, I go to the O'Fallon/Wentzville/St Charles area every weekend.

Questions, I hope you are here since I really miss your posts about your work in your home.

Sorry all, just a bit of insomnia hitting me and I just went thru 5 pages of messages on the ole ywbb.  A few pages to go then I will start saving my messages for my memoir.

Take care!

I will check with admins to see if Tybec1 submitted a registration. Out of respect for privacy, I won't be posting the answer, but I will check on this. Questions is listed as a member here.

In the meantime, you might ask AC or canadiangirl if they had contacted Tybec1 about the new site. I know they were striving to contact every Wid they could from the ywbb, and they really attacked this job!

Thank you for your concern for these special wids:)

Baylee

Guest Munsen

Questions was just waiting for her account to be activated so I gave her a call to let her know she was missed!

brace-yourself-questions-are-coming.jpg

Her posting should be commencing soon. <3

(Sorry, I didn't know how to edit the meme to have correct grammar. Lol  ;D )

Guest Questions

Questions was just waiting for her account to be activated so I gave her a call to let her know she was missed!

brace-yourself-questions-are-coming.jpg

Very funny Munsen,

But you're living in the dark ages..

This man & I share little resemblance since I shaved off my beard & mustache last week  ;D

Glad to be on the forum with ya'll..

(((hugs)))