7 months today

Chrissy, I'm so sorry you so tragically became a member of our club.  I know there are a few others here who didn't get very long with their beloved spouses/fiance(e) or young loves.  I hope you are finding support amongst your family and friends, but I imagine that not many understand what it is like to lose your love so soon and so young. I hope you find more widow friends here!

Hugs,

Maureen

Chrissy  - so sorry for your loss.  It sucks sums up everything.  Best advice is just to reach out and let the wonderful people on this site help you.  I don't believe most people, outside of those who have gone through this hell, get it.  One thing I do know, we all experience grief/healing in our own way and in our own time.  Do not put any pressure on yourself and do not compare yourself to anyone.  Take it day by day.  I am the kind of person who probably needs to take it hour by hour and sometimes even minute by minute.

Yes, I agree fuck people who should not be driving. 

Thank you all!

Holding up...I'm working on it.

Just yesterday I was told I'm destroying my husbands eternal resting place. His mom said this. She also told me she is so disappointed and Ryan would be devastated. The reason? His sister wants their grandfather's gun, and I told her no problem as long as we sign paperwork to make it legal.

I may have told them to stop pushing me around because it will get them nowhere.

I'm very lucky my own family is so damn understanding.

Welcome Chrissy, to the group nobody wants to join but we're glad you found us!! I'm so sorry for your loss of your dear Ryan.  So tragic.  It's shocking how people/family/friends react after a death.  I'm sorry your inlaws are being dicks.  Yup as simple as that.  How are you "destroying my husbands eternal resting place" by this request.  Oh, and I'm happy to hear you told them to stop pushing you around!!

I remember early out people giving me advise and guidance like I had lost my brain as well as my DH.  That really drove me crazy!

Big hugs to you Chrissy