This is why I love our community

PhotoJunkie

Yesterday I was having issues with stress, anxiety and panic attacks.  Without knowing I was having these issues, a member from our boards/chat sent me an awesome text message just to encourage me (granted she does this often but her timing yesterday was amazing)  Two members from the chat room also helped by one talking me off the ledge earlier in the day and calming me down, the second member got me to get some major things done that I had been panicking about.  today I have accomplished more than I have the past two days because of these three people. 

Not once was I laughed at, told it will be okay, patted on the head or made to see their problems are worse than mine (which I know in some cases they are)  They just nodded, hugged and encouraged.  Im so grateful to have this community in my life. 

Lynn

I agree m we are a community . I had a huge panic attack at 3 am, posted it on old board. Within minutes 2 people sent me their cell number . Talked to one person, and all I needed was a diversion until medicine kicked in. I'm thankfull all the time for that kindness.