Crazy to think...

Dearest Jen, I have finally found my way in, hope you are feeling a bit better in the meantime...I have been reading here but could not access. I find the wave analogy is so true, gladly the up-wave always comes. I find it dangerous to think about the future, because it always sets me on a tailspin. But: the near future looks brighter, because we are all going to meet in Amsterdam, that is something I am really looking forward to !!!!!!

hugs

I was thinking about you and this thread this morning Jen. Just wanted to check in on you and hug you from a ways a way ...  I agree. It's not ever going to be okay but days do roll around that are a little okay. Some days even better than that. Hang on and don't let go. We're here for you.

Thank you for this... thank you all, in fact. I've been ill, which just makes everything worse-- I've been reading, but I haven't been able to make myself respond. Just no words anymore. :(

hugs,

Jen

Dear Jen, no wonder you feel shitty, grief itself is making us weak and then sickness on top of that? Be kind to yourself, treat yourself . I send you a big health-hug, all drugs included and hope you will be on the mend soon. We need your wisdom and insight here you know...  :-*