Hi

sikeuritgadeun

You're not doing anything wrong.  No one who hasn't gone through this can know the pain that we go through every day.  You are not alone.  Unfortunately you are part of a group that no one wants to join.  However we are here and we have to make it through the next minute.  I know there are other minutes after that, but I just have to make it through this minute.  The loss of my husband is the hardest thing I have ever encountered.  It has been four months since I lost him and I miss him every moment of the day.  I talk to him often throughout the day.  I know people would think that I am crazy, but it helps me take the next step forward.  My plan for each day is to find the beauty in something around me.  It could be a flower, or the crazy behavior of my dog.  It's hard, but please know that you aren't alone.

Guest oneoftwo

Hi

Please don't give up. We all have to figure out how to deal with this, in our own ways. Just give yourself the time to figure out 'your way'. I just read an article about a woman who had serious brain injury, but has been able to overcome a lot. One big thing was herself. One sentence struck me:

"It was after several years that I finally accepted that I had something I had to work on. Then I improved."

This could apply to me as well.

Please give yourself the time and space you need. This is not easy.

Thank you all.  I don't know.  I was doing ok,  now I am slipping back to the early days of his death.  I miss him,  I miss our life,  I feel so alone and I don't fit in any longer anywhere. I have isolated myself and the one person that I met, that I had a real connection with, the one I let myself be me with, with no commitment, just to be a friend with, to talk to and feel alive again, left me, without a reason.  It hurts.  It hurts more then I would have thought.  I will never be so open again.  Lesson learned

Big hugs to you sikeuritgadeun.  I too have been dumped by what I thought was a close friend.  The worse part is every once in awhile she does contact me and then shuts me out again.  I know everyone has their own "stuff" to deal but I also found it very painful to go through this.  Maybe try writing a letter to her and just let it ripped.  Off course don't mail it and burn it afterward.  I find it has helped me. 

Thank you all.  I don't know.  I was doing ok,  now I am slipping back to the early days of his death.  I miss him,  I miss our life,  I feel so alone and I don't fit in any longer anywhere.

You have put my feelings into words.....this is exactly what has been happening for me this spring.

I am sorry that someone has played with your feelings. It is not a good feeling.

I am very cautious about letting anyone in.  I am even conservative with the people that are already 'in'.  I have had enough hurt, just don't want anymore.

Hi sikeuritgadeun,

Sorry you have to go thru these but we all are with you at each step. Vent out in forum as that helps or just keeping posting on other's posting. Nobody can give us more pain than the pain god has given us by taking away our spouse so try to take things in positive way. Your friend left you his/her loss that they are not around a real friend. These people were never real friend so why bother about them.

Hugs.

Manoj