Heartfelt Thank You

lcoxwell

I just want to extend a very heartfelt thank you to those of you who reached out to me today, when I posted that I was having difficulty getting registered and that I was having a very bad day.  I especially want to thank Jess for helping me to fix the problem.  I cannot tell you what it means to me, to know that there are people in this world who care about me and are willing to extend words of encouragement and lend an ear, when I need it the most.  I went from crying tears of sadness and frustration to crying tears of joy, and I thank you so much for being a part of my life.

Much love to you lcoxwell. I have been thinking so much of how difficult these past few days must be on everyone out there in hard places. Change like this is never easy, but when you are already down it can feel overwhelming. Especially when you feel you are losing your source of understanding and support as in this instance.

It really has been wonderful to see the outpouring of caring, compassion, support and teamwork put forth by the entire community. Extra special kudos to J & J and the rest of their team. Y'all are have left me speechless over the past few days - and that ain't easy to do.

I just love the new digs!!!!

If ya'll could have seen my face this morning when I saw that message on ywbb.......it was already a classic Monday in every sense of the word. I NEEDED my ywbb fix. I should have known that the awesome people here would have a solution already in the works.  I know it's work to maintain a BB having done it before myself so thank you from the bottom of my complicated grieving heart lol.