This site

AndysWife

I think I like this site better than the original. It's more user friendly for starters (the pics are SOOO much easier to load) and the various features such as time difference/local times etc make it cool also.

Well done to the admins

Yes AC, me too. I'm so glad to see so many familiar faces have landed here :) I just flew in about an hour or so ago, and it already feels like home. Happy to see reports of such crucial original posts. I feel confident that more will follow, and the anxiety of losing my widda family has been erased.

Thank you to everyone who had the know how, and took the time to make this happen!!!!!!

I'd like to add my applause, too. I don't know if it was created from scratch, or already started. But way to go -- getting something up and running so quickly! Who do we have to thank for these (not so small) efforts??

Donna

Even though I was never a frequent poster at the YWBB, I depended on that community, that sense of kinship and support.  I nearly panicked when I saw it had been shut down.  Thanks so much to those who put in the effort to reform here!