Signs from our loved ones

JacklessSally

I too get a lot of signs. There are way too many to list but the most amazing one was at a water park. There was a man that looked exactly like my husband in the wave pool. So much so that my friend got spooked. Then I found 7 cents. I picked up the money and told my friend, "look, R is saying I will be ok. It's all going to be ok."  His death left us in extreme financial hardship. I taped the 7 cents to my desk at work. It sits next to a sticky that reads "be not afraid, rejoice, the gentle healer" Those were three songs that played consecutively which was wierd because I had shuffle on. They came to me when I cried for two months straight after I learned about my son's autism diagnosis.

I have seen some amazing things happen following R's death. I know he is clearing my path of the financial chaos. I see him in dreams. As I talk to him I acknowledge he is dead. I say thank you for coming. Then he shows me something that is different. It's like he is showing me a small glimpse into the future. It's always nice to see him. He looks so healthy, vibrant & young.

The signs make it easier to accept I have to live without him.

Eileen

I can't BELIEVE I forgot to tell this one.  About a week or so again I was having a terrible day.  Just felt overwhelmed and defeated and could barely hold my head up.  I was at work and I had Pandora playing on my phone.  So the music was random and nothing I specifically picked.  This song by Brantley Gilbert came on and I'm no particular fan of his, one way or the other. But I kept thinking I heard my name so I turned it up.  The title was "Saving Amy".  Wow ... okay so then I googled the lyrics:

Lyrics for Saving Amy

By Brantley Gilbert

Amy's got the letters I wrote

My picture in a frame

She's had a year to let go

She still wearing my ring

It hasn't left her finger since the night that I proposed

When I promised her forever before I took her home

But I never made it home that night

A part of her died too

I watched her losing her mind

And there's nothing I can do

Yeah sometimes she goes crazy screaming out my name

Saying baby please come and save me

I wish she knew I'd do anything

To kiss the tears right off her face

Tell her everything's okay

Feel her heartbeat next to mine

And make up for lost time

Oh but God I know I can't

But you can't let her live this way

It's too late for saving me

But there's still hope for saving Amy

Now three years have gone by

She's finally living life

And I still watch her sometimes

Just to make sure she's alright

She knows I'll always be there

In her heart and in her dreams

'Cause God, I promised her forever and that's one promise I intend to keep

And kiss the tears right off her face

Tell her everything's' okay

And make up for lost time

Oh but God I know I can't

But you can't let her live this way

It's too late to save me

But there's still hope for saving Amy

I'll kiss the tears right off her face

When I walk her through these gates

Make up for lost time

God I thank you everyday

For giving her that ounce of faith

That led her right back here to me

And most of all for saving Amy

Amy, saving Amy

Thank you God for saving Amy

For saving Amy

For saving Amy yeah

For saving Amy

For saving Amy

Saving Amy

Songwriters: GILBERT, BRANTLEY KEITH/BAKER, BONNIE J.

? Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.

For non-commercial use only.

Data From: LyricFind

I was COMPLETELY floored and just started sobbing. Because it was like Chad was talking to me, and telling God that I needed help. I lost it. I'm listening to it now and about to lose it again.  Here it is if anyone wants to listen...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=saving+amy+lyrics&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=883A5A3DE5BFEA918741883A5A3DE5BFEA918741

(goosebumps all over now..........)

I hear the song from our wedding video almost every afternoon. We had a routine of calling each other every day at noon and there are days I get really stressed at work and I will hear that song and feel better. There are others but that is the most calming.

I think when we are missing them just out of the blue that is them missing us too.

Signs. Oh I got signs. Every single one you all mentioned- songs, animals, pennies- everything. Sugarbell once spoke of the energy revealing itself. Oh yeah. That too. I've blown thru so many appliances, light bulbs and electronics in three years, it's just crazy.

But more than signs. There is a deep, deep (cosmic? divine?) connection remaining that I know is real. There are only two people I talk to about it in any real depth. I don't want to be labeled as looney. Or worst, ridiculed.  But I know what I know. And it's real. Not the delusions of a grieving widow.