Our Trip to NYC - It's moments such as these that I wish

Gabzmom

?he were part of.  DH should have been there with us?Sigh

Just a few pics of NYC.  While the trip was about my daughter, I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to share the experience with her and to share a small part of my trip with my fellow "wids."

We went to an "Off Broadway" show and the best memory was watching my daughter's face and emotions as she sat on the edge of her seat.  After the show, the cast came out to the lobby and were so gracious as they signed her program and posed for photos. 

5dce2cdb-2d0a-4d95-bb0c-ce26ae1d2ce9_zpsrahwoha9.jpg

I have a couple of shots in Central Park - such a beautiful day to reflect on the beauty that still exists in our lives.  I was entranced by a violinist as he played under a bridge - the acoustics were fabulous. 

cb7d6a48-29cc-4077-bc63-c22ee1abb936_zpssylli8nx.jpg

2b8eb8a1-56ca-45bb-a1f0-4e9b3a7aa22a_zps60burlad.jpg

The last shot is of a quote I saw.  I see that maybe it might be a message to me to lighten up and to pass what I learn on to my daughter.  Her reflection is to the right of the quote and on the left is a clock. 

1cb79977-53d6-4e29-91c2-f80db8042b03_zpslh5d3x1k.jpg

She made it clear that we are returning and that she is seriously considering NYU for college.  And, although it is on the other side of the continent, I am good with that.  :)