News that has me shaken

Momtojandj

On Facebook I belong to a few widow groups, one of the women posted about very good friends of hers. Husband killed and wife is in critical, motorcycle accident. John, my husband was killed on his motorcycle. It has shaken me, can't stop thinking of them . Painful reminder how life can change so fast.

Yes, easy to see how triggering this would be. I am so very sorry--for them, for you.

Life can change in a heartbeat--or in the absence of one.

And it's crushing to realize how fragile it all really is.

Hugs to you, missy.

Baylee

Life is fragile, as we all know. A friend of mine lost her brother Saturday to ALS. My mom had ALS. Awful disease. He was in his late 40's and left behind a 23 yo and a 9yo. I've been crying with her since his diagnosis. Unfortunately they are in the less than 15% that have the familial type of ALS. Her grandmother also had ALS.

Yes, I would agree that li is so very fragile. It seems everywhere we look, and everywhere we go, there is news of someone dying or being given a diagnosis of some form of terminal illness. It breaks my heart that others must suffer. I am so sorry to hear the news about this couple. Hugs, sweet lady.