Those dating divorcee with nutty ex

Sugarbell

sugarbell that one is batshit crazy!  When crazy people make crazy comments it's not always easy to take the high road but it seems like you manage to.

DH2 had court meeting with social worker and crazy ex yesterday and he just sat back and let her show all of her crazy glory.  He came showing that weeks ago he emailed her his 2 parent plan options and she never responded or offered her own.  She came with one saying she wants kids every week Monday thru Friday and he can have them every single weekend.  Seriously?  As if she will never want to do anything on a weekend with her children? They will never see her family who live out of state and cousins who visit on weekends? 

When social worker asked her why she didn't think their father should have equal time she said "they need their mother until they are at least 12". (They are 6 & 8)  oh yes, every child psychologist says kids (especially boys) don't need a father until they are teens, NOT!

Social worker seems like she will make reasonable recommendations to the judge but it's still another month with limited contact until the court date.  Poor kids were almost in tears when they realized they missed their Dads birthday (because she wouldn't let them have dinner with him) I had them make cards and he said he was too busy to celebrate.  Despite all of the poison she puts in their heads, he never tells them the truth about her.  One more reason I love and respect him.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just selfish and cruel of your mans ex TRYING. Jealousy makes already unstable people just so self absorbed and insane and she sounds insane.

6 years ago i wouldve ripped her a new one...and her vile untrue gossip deserves an ass kicking.

But she spent 20 years making a complete fool out of herself...long before i moved back here. I dont want to even be associated like i know her much at all.  Me sticking my nose in the air and remaining above her nonsense is driving her more over the edge than if i fed into her drama.

She needs drama like we need oxygen. Thank God ive had experience with mentally ill peopke over the years and thank GOD I meditate.

Toxic unstable Bitch.

She needs drama like we need oxygen.

This is it right here.  The best thing we can all do is float over the waves, let them ripple smaller till they're gone (or till the next ones), and not add fuel to the fire (excuse the mixed metaphor hahaha).  I still get a little shot of adrenaline run through me and a tightened stomach every time another thing happens or even really when I think about her, just because I'm now conditioned to anticipate upsetting craziness - my goal is to not only not react on the outside, but to not be affected on the inside.  One day, right?  Kudos to all of you staying healthy and sane despite this MADNESS!  xoxoxo

That's me..Ive mastered not letting anyone know that I think she's bat shit crazy. I bite my tongue.. think before I speak (or don't speak)-However, internally..I still feel my blood boil. But it does go away quickly..until the next episode. NG doesn't let her get to him at all..Just shakes his head, rolls his eyes..the worst thing he has said is "She is miserable and wants everyone around her miserable" and that she is "not well in the head".

I tend to be a quiet underhanded type (character flaw I know) I keep my cards close to my chest..then do passive/aggressive shit to get at someone who has said hurtful things about me behind my back. But subtlely. I want to get to the point that it rolls off my chest and I don't give it a thought. Not there yet.

Ugh!!! I swear I think she's the worst ex wife in this town.

You so aren't alone - DH's ex literally crawled into the open casket during visitation, sobbing hysterically about what was she going to do now. I just ignored her as I'd been living with her  dramashit for 13 years.  One of my sisters had enough though and asked me if I wanted her to deal with it.  😁 Then a couple months later she wrote me this long letter about how she wanted to be friends as she had no one else to talk to about her grief and how wonderful DH was?! Lady, you made both of our lives a living hell, poisoned  the stepdaughters, etc.... I'm not interested in being your friend or having any contact at all with you!

Yes TM she sounds like a complete nut job!

It just gets so old..I’m in a town with only 5000 people..I run into her at least once a month..I get the glare..like somehow I broke up their marriage..She did that all on her own long before I moved here.

This is why I had my “divorced 5 year rule” before. He’s worth it..but lord this juevenile bullshit gets old.

This is ex is a damned if I do damned if I don't woman. She is going to find something to complain about me either way.

At a Halloween event at my daughters school in evening last week....My boys and I took my daughter..hundreds of kids there...Crazy Ex decided to go with her nephew and a sister to the event and take teenage daughter (NG's daughter)--Really crazy ex just wanted an excuse I think to run into people, be seen and wear a slutty constume (I know none of the parents dressed up we were there for our kids...she wears some kind of biker chick outfit..OMG)

So anyway from a distance I see her, her daughter, their gang..I am far away talking to other parents. Our paths didn't cross..But my daughter (whose 10) was all over the playground and ran into NGs daughter and they spoke and hugged each other and crazy EX waved and said "Hi" to my daughter (she has seen her over a dozen times and this was the first time she waved to her. I could care less)

So our paths didn't cross..my daughter and I left and went to another Halloween event and met NG and my sons. Crazy EX texted him a book 3 days later about how awful it was that I didnt' speak to his daughter because crazy ex was there and that she went out of her way to speak to my kid. Now if I would've gone over and hugged daughter, etc..It would've made life hell for the teenager when I left and her Mom would be pissed saying "You like her better than me" (yes that's the mentality I am dealing with)

NG laughed..his daughter told him we were far away from each other and she was relieved I didn't come over because she never knows how her Mother is going to react. Bitch is just nuts.