First Heartbreak after Becoming a Widow

K+F

Guest sunshinedaydreamz

Could be a number of things.  Wants what he couldn't have.  The other chick dumped him.  He was constipated.  He's spontaneously combusted into a better person.  Who knows.  I just have to live by the quote by Maya Angelou..."When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

You've seen the red flags.  Proceed with caution.

You forgot abducted by aliens.

Peeps...let's not forget the OP's opening to this story.  He was seeing someone else and had been lying to her for a very long time.  Sorry, but that is a HUGE red flag.  In fact, it's a run for the hills kinda flag.  I get it.  Honest I do.  This journey sucks.  We're lonely and fragile and heartbroken and want to feel love and excitement and passion and all those things we miss so much.  Just do it with someone that hasn't already hurt you and proven they can't be trusted.

We Wids don't corner the market on broken and confused.  If a second chance feels right and you are approaching it with eyes wide open, why not.  Opening our hearts always comes with risk, we each have to decide what risk we are able to handle.  Wishing you all of ten best!