my story

imissdow

I was asked to share my story via video for a sermon series were  doing at church called hope rising. The guy who shot my video did a fabulous job editing to make me sound more concise and well spoken than I actually am.  I was asked to focus on being a single parent and how I have found hope in a difficult situation.  So I thought I would share it here in hopes that  someone could find some encouragement and maybe a see a different view of their own journey.  This was shot for my church but really doesn't have much in the way of religion in it at all. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mj2px1w1asn02o1/Susan%20Pletcher%20Story%20v2.mp4?dl=0

Hi -

I enjoyed your video. I agree with you that hope is matter of perspective. My own perspective may be a little muddy and warped, but I seem to do OK with it. :)

I also sent you a message about this - please check your inbox.

|+|  M a r k  |+|

Guest TooSoon

(((((imissdow))))  Thank you for sharing your story - and your fantastic family - with all of us here and with M and me in real life.  You are right on hope, spot on.  Much love.

Thank you for sharing, imissdow. Having had the pleasure of spending time with you in person, I have been impressed from first meeting you with your sense of hope and positive attitude. You have clearly passed it on to your lovely daughters as well. You do us solo parents proud. 

Tight hugs...